The 2017 SAFETY4SEA Conference is due on Wednesday, 4th of October in Eugenides Foundation, followed by cocktail reception and you might be interested in!
This is a PRO BONO/ NON PROFIT event aiming at a target group of more than 800 Delegates / 400 Organizations (Mainly Safety, Technical, Operations, marine departments of Shipping Operators and relevant associated Industry Organizations).
For more information about the 2017 SAFETY4SEA Awards, please click here.
Attendance is FREE, subject to Registration
Scope Foster Safety Excellence and Sustainable Shipping Concept
This is a PRO BONO / NON PROFIT event.
Attendance is FREE, subject to Online Registration
A full day event scheduled from 09:00 to 18:00 and followed by cocktail reception.
It will accommodate up to 30 speaker slots in 4 sessions
Ship operators staff within SQE, Operations, Technical, Marine Department
Estimated attendance: 800 Delegates / 400+ Organisations
- Safety & Quality Regulatory Developments (IMO, EU, US)
- HR Management, Training & Development
- Human Element, STCW & ILO MLC
- Loss Prevention, Risk Management & Vetting
- Security & Anti-Piracy
- S&Q Compliance & Best Practices
Open nomination submission and online voting for the following categories:
- SAFETY4SEA Dry Bulk Operator Award
- SAFETY4SEA Tanker Operator Award
- SAFETY4SEA Sustainability Award
- SAFETY4SEA Training Award
- SAFETY4SEA Technology Award
- SAFETY4SEA Initiative Award
- SAFETY4SEA Personality Award
- SAFETY4SEA Lifetime Achievement Award
Place Eugenides Foundation, Athens, Greece (387 Syggrou Ave) www.eugenfound.edu.gr Date Wednesday 4th of October, 2017
You may find details on Sponsoring Options of the event as follows:
SAFETY4SEA Event Guide for 2017 at https://goo.gl/5DHuqE
You may review details of previous event as follows:
- 2016 SAFETY4SEA Conference Page at https://goo.gl/K8HJx4
- 2016 SAFETY4SEA Awards Page at https://goo.gl/J2w3hF
- 2016 SAFETY4SEA Conference & Awards Post Event Report at https://goo.gl/AjzaqW
- 2016 SAFETY4SEA Conference Photo Gallery at https://goo.gl/MbXrA3
- 2016 SAFETY4SEA Awards Photo Gallery at https://goo.gl/t2kmEc
- 2016 SAFETY4SEA Conference & Awards Video Highlights at https://youtu.be/AiwY9vba24w
Details of all previous SAFETY4SEA events may be found here.
With seven (7) SAFETY4SEA Conferences, five (5) GREEN4SEA Conferences and two (2) SMART4SEA Conferences successfully completed so far, attended by more than 7,000 persons we would like to point out the following benefits:
Why sponsor the event:
- This is a unique opportunity to gain visibility in Greece as besides attending delegates the event gets visibility through our Site, Social media, magazine and Media Partners
- This is by far the biggest SAFETY Event GLOBALLY (not only in Greece) in terms of participation
- You will gain wide visibility before, during and after the event via Marketing on our SAFETY LOG (paper magazine), Social Media, www.safety4sea.com and YouTube
Why speak and participate in a panel of the event:
- This is a unique opportunity to address a wide audience (800+delegates) the majority of which work on a Ship Operator Office
- We may assign a 12 min speaker slot with enough time to present a subject plus a 20 min round table discussion at the end of each panel
- You will gain unique visibility via SAFETYSEA LOG (paper magazine), Social Media, safety4sea.com article and YouTube presentation
Mr. Apostolos Belokas
abe [at] sqegroup [dot] com
Sponsorship & Organisation
Mrs. Angela Chatzigeorgiou
ach [at] sqegroup [dot] com
Mr. Dimitrios Psarros
dps [at] sqegroup [dot] com
About SAFETY4SEA / GREEN4SEA
SAFETY4SEA / GREEN4SEA are PRO BONO projects fostering Safety & Environmental Excellence and Sustainable Shipping, including:
- The Leading Maritime Safety Portal, www.safety4sea.com (40,000+ visitors on a monthly basis)
- SAFETY4SEA LOG, a Quarterly Magazine circulated in excess of 50,000 copies in Greece and Abroad every year
- SAFETY4SEA Conference & Awards, the world’s largest Safety Conference, attracting 800+ delegates / 400+ organisations in Athens, every October
- The Leading Maritime Green Portal, www.green4sea.com (30,000+ visitors on a monthly basis)
- GREEN4SEA LOG, a Quarterly Magazine circulated in excess of 50,000 copies in Greece and Abroad every year
- GREEN4SEA Conference & Awards, the world’s largest Green Conference, attracting 800+ delegates / 400+ organisations in Athens, every April
Who Should Attend
This is a must attend event for all companies and individuals interested in Safety Excellence and Sustainable Shipping, including:
- Ship owners
- Ship Manager Company Staff (Technical, Marine, Operations, Safety & Quality)
- Maritime professionals
- Regulatory & government authorities
- Flag state representatives
- Classification societies representatives
- Marine Insurers & P&I Executives
- Experts on information technologies (IT) onboard
- Other relevant with smart technologies Industry Organizations/ Executives/ Experts
Who can I contact for more information on the event?
Please contact the organisers directly at e-mail: info [at] safety4sea [dot] com
How do I register?
To register you should fill in the online registration form and follow the instructions contained in the Registration Form.
Is the event free to attend for the delegates?
Attendance to the event is FREE subject to online registration. In case you are interested, please complete the online registration form and confirm with the organizers. FREE attendance includes coffee, snacks and drinks during breaks plus lunch at the event venue. Attendance does NOT include accommodation and/or travelling or parking which should be paid in by the delegates as decided/applicable. Speaker Presentations, Conference DVD and Certificates of attendance will be available through the organizers after the event, at no additional cost, ONLY to SAFETY4SEA subscribers.
What happens if I am unable to attend despite being registered?
Appreciate if you could inform the organisers by e-mail as soon as possible before the event.
At the event
Where is the event being held and how do I get there?
The event location is Eugenides Foundation, Athens. You may find instructionshere.
What happens when I get to the event venue?
When you arrive at the event please go to the registration desk and collect your badge which should be worn at all times. Welcome coffee and snacks are available during registration and breaks.
After the event
How may I evaluate and comment on the event?
You may comment with the organisers at any time, during or after the event. Furthermore an event evaluation form will be available online after the event to complete anonymously any comments you may have.
How can I order Speaker Presentations, Conference DVD or Certificates of Attendance?
Speaker Presentations and Certificates of attendance will be available through the organizers after the event, at no additional cost, ONLY to SAFETY4SEA subscribers. Conference DVD may be available at additional cost to those interested.
Please contact the organisers directly at e-mail: info [at] safety4sea [dot] com
The Eugenides Foundation was established in 1956 as a non-profit-making legal entity in private law. Its purpose was to implement the wishes expressed in the last testament of the late Eugenios Eugenides, a benefactor of the Greek nation. Registered and based in Athens, its founding charter states that its objective is to contribute to the education of young Greeks in science and technology.
The Foundation’s fully renovated Auditorium can seat 500 persons. With a surface area of 300 square metres it is a distinctive and prestigious venue, ideal for conferences, presentations and official functions requiring seating arranged in amphitheatre layout. Both stalls, entered from the first floor, and circle, entered from the second floor, are guaranteed to impress the visitor. The Auditorium has an elevated, permanent stage, with panel seating for 11 persons and a podium. There are four fully equipped interpreting booths and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment. Where required, sound and vision can be shared with the adjacent lecture rooms – allowing more than 1,000 persons to attend a single event.
Around the Auditorium, on both first and second floors, there are five rooms available for parallel proceedings, as well as adaptable spaces ideal for exhibitions and conference catering.
You may see access instructions here.
Organizers are co-ordinating with Metropolitan Athens, a deluxe hotel situated next to Eugenides Foundation, the venue of the event. For any queries regarding accommodation you are kindly requested to contact:
We look forward to welcoming you at this event!