Thank you for your interest in Safety4Sea.
Why Safety4Sea ?
Safety4Sea is a dedicated Maritime Safety and Environmental portal, a PRO BONO project to promote Maritime Safety and Environmental Awareness, operational safety and Environmental Excellence.
Evolution of maritime Regulatory Compliance has indicated that in these days an organisation has to be prompt and proactive in terms of Safety and Environment protection in order to survive. All organizations have to inject Safety and Environmental excellence DNA into their operations and in that respect we all need to promote proactive improvement to make the our life and the life of our seafarers better.
What is Safety4Sea' Objectives ?
Safety4Sea Mission is to make practical Safety and Environemntal Excellence easy to understand for everyone in the industry, promote best practices and improve people perception by promoting safety and Environmental awareness in a wide range of maritime aspects.
Safety4Sea web portal has been launched on Summer 2010, by Apostolos Belokas, and we are currently running the folloing sub projects:
- Safety4Sea Portal, updated daily with all latest industry developments
- Safety4Sea Forums, held twice a year in Athens
- Safety4SeaLog, a quarterly publication (magazine) aiming to update all busy professionals ans especially the seafarers onboard vessels
Explore more on the website and keep up to date !
How may I be of help ?
You may be of assistance in the following ways :
- Submit your views, opinion or article for publication on the Safety4Sea Website
- Participate in our events, the Safety4Sea Forums to share your views and ideas
- Promote articles and magazine (Safety4SeaLog) onboard vessels !
- Stay tuned / informed and share the concept and promote safety within your circle of colleagues
How may I Contact you ?
You may use the Contact Form